Staron® Solid Surfaces is a range of styrene-free, acrylic-based solid sheets and moulded parts with mineral fillers.
The solid, homogeneous, non-porous sheet and moulded part material is composed of one-third acrylic resin (PMMA) and two-thirds aluminium hydroxide (ATH), a natural mineral derived from bauxite.
Staron® sheets are manufactured in standard sizes and over 140 individual colours for international use with a wide variety of regional demands on design, colour harmony and areas of application.
Staron® is used in hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories, sterile environments, food industrial plants and non-food, offices, homes, conference rooms, shops, schools and universities, public places, bars, hotels, restaurants, street furniture and so on.
- 3680x760x12mm / 3680x930x12mm
Permanent stock of (except sale) folowing Staron references (sheets and glues).
- Staron Solid Bright White - 3680x760x12mm / 3680x930x12mm
- Staron Solid Bright White - 2500x760x6mm
- Staron Solid Pure White - 3680x760x12mm
- Staron Solid Pure White - 2500x760x6mm
- Staron Solid Pearl - 3680x760x12mm
- Staron Solid Natural - 3680x760x12mm
- Staron Solid Onyx (Supersolid) - 3680x760x12mm
- Staron Sanded Cream (Sanded) - 3680x760x12mm
Permanent stock of (except sale) shinks:
- A1121 BW
- A1181 BW
- A1231 BW
- A2311 BW
- A2341 BW
- A3181 BW
- A3211 BW